jeudi 11 décembre 2008

09/12/08 - get classic with alex!

Iggy & The Stooges (Us) - I got a right
Void (Us) - My rules
Black Flag (Us) - spray paint the walls/ six pack
The Kids (Bel) - This is rock'n'roll
Shortlived (Nz) - I don't pray, I think
Poison Idea (Us) - Just to get away
Lost Kids (Dk) - diskodreng
Ice & The Iced (It) - we've had enough
No Hope For The Kids (Dk) - cold touch of death
The Swankys (Jap) - total control
The Scavengers (NZ) - true love
Electric Deads (Dk) - fish in a pool
R.I.P (Espagne) - antimilitar
Desecrator (Fr) - eye of the chakal
Crass (UK) - Do they owe us a living?
Dead Kennedys (US) - kill the poor
Minor Threat (US) - salad days
Amdi Petersens Armé (Dk) - De hjernedødes nat
Wild Billy Childish & The Musicians Of The British Empire (Uk) - transition girlfriend
Teenage Jesus & The Jerks (Us) - I woke up dreaming
Destruccion (Es) - maquineros, hijos de puta
Church Mice (Us) - baby, we're not a part of society
Pete Molinari (Uk) - we belong together/ The world has gone away and left me

Aucun commentaire: