vendredi 14 août 2009

Reality Breakdown

This is My Fist! (USA) "I'm not even trying"
Gun Outfit (USA) "Guilt & regret"
The Vicious (Suède) "Mass hysteri"
Cheap Time (USA) "Penny & Jenny"
XYX (Mexique) "Momento acido contemporeano"
The Intelligence (USA) "Walk in a lonely light"
Siouxsie & The Banshees (UK) "Follow the sun"
Off With Their Heads (USA) "Fuck this I'm out"
No Trend (USA) "Reality breakdown"
Spitboy (USA) "What are little girls made of"
The Spits (USA) "Tonight"
Fear (USA) "Now you're dead"
Headwar (France)
The Nuns (USA) "Decadent jew"
The Bombettes (Suède) "I want to kick your ass"
I Object (USA) "Teaching revenge"
Eat Skull (USA) "Heaven's stranger"
Carbonas (USA) "Ripped red dress"
The Mob (UK) "The mirror breaks"
Plasto Beton (France)"La prison"
A-Frames (USA) "Electric eye"
The Body (USA)

Aucun commentaire: